Confidential, Patient-Focused Medical Detox Campus
Buena Vista offers caring, medically supervised drug and alcohol detoxification services for patients suffering from the disease of addiction. Patients must undergo a medical detox program to rid the body of any chemical toxins, alcohol and drugs before addiction recovery begins in earnest.
As an inpatient medical detox facility in Arizona, we provide medically monitored detox under the guidance of our board-certified physicians and highly qualified team of nurses. Our mission is to supervise our patients through a safe and as comfortable as possible drug and alcohol abuse detoxification process.
The intensity of alcohol and drug withdrawal symptoms varies based on the severity of the substance abuse. These symptoms may range from mild to severe but will progressively become milder over time in our medical detox program. Alcohol and drug detox withdrawal symptoms may include:
- Delirium tremens (DTs)
- Tremors (shakes)
- Extreme perspiration
The length of stay for this treatment ranges from two to 10 days, depending on the complexity of the detoxification interventions. Interventions in our inpatient medical detox campus in Arizona include completing an initial assessment, monitoring the patient’s detoxification, and implementing a health teaching component in the immediate post-withdrawal period.
THE BENEFITS OF A MEDICAL DETOX
There are many long-term benefits of choosing a medical detox, including:
- Higher long-term success rates compared to going at it alone
- A drug and alcohol-free environment, preventing relapse during detoxification
- Access to withdrawal medications to ease painful and severe withdrawal symptoms
- A safer, healthier, and more comfortable detox
- Structured daily routines
- Treatment for co-occurring medical and mental health conditions
- Access to 24/7 medical care
- Simple transition into ongoing treatment programs
DETOX SERVICES PROVIDED BY BUENA VISTA
- The highest level of care available
- 24-hour medically monitored withdrawal, detoxification and stabilization
- A secure and comfortable medical detox campus with private rooms
- A structured program with proven results
- Comprehensive long-term treatment and transition planning
- Personalized gourmet meals
- Inpatient detoxification at our medical detox center
- Short-term inpatient rehabilitation
- 2 – 10 days duration
To learn more about our professional, medical drug detox in Arizona, click here or contact us to get started today.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER DETOX?
Committing to a medical detox in Arizona is the first step toward breaking the cycle of addiction. After you complete the detox process, we’ll help you transition into your ongoing personalized treatment, whether inpatient or outpatient, to help you achieve your goal of long-term sobriety.
We strongly recommend ongoing treatment after every detox because it significantly decreases the risk of relapse. During treatment, you’ll learn valuable coping tools, build your support network, and address issues that led to your drug or alcohol abuse.
WILL MY INSURANCE COVER A MEDICAL DETOX IN ARIZONA?
Buena Vista is in-network for most insurers. However, you can check our Insurance Verification page or speak with us directly to confirm your coverage. In the rare instance that our medical detox center is not in-network for your insurance, we’ll help you find placement within your network.
BEGIN YOUR MEDICAL DETOX AT BUENA VISTA
Are you ready to take the first step in breaking free of addiction and regaining control of your life? From your first contact to treatment to aftercare, Buena Vista is here to provide compassionate support throughout your journey to sobriety.
Reach out to our experts today to learn more about our medical detox services and create a treatment plan that will best help you on the path to recovery.