Confidential, Patient-Focused Medical Detox Campus
Buena Vista offers caring, medically supervised drug and alcohol detoxification services for patients suffering from the disease of addiction. Patients must undergo a medical detox program to rid the body of any chemical toxins, alcohol and drugs before addiction recovery begins in earnest.
As an inpatient medical detox facility in Arizona, we provide medically monitored detox under the guidance of our board-certified physicians and highly qualified team of nurses. Our mission is to supervise our patients through a safe and as comfortable as possible drug and alcohol abuse detoxification process.
The intensity of alcohol and drug withdrawal symptoms varies based on the severity of the substance abuse. These symptoms may range from mild to severe but will progressively become milder over time in our medical detox program. Alcohol and drug detox withdrawal symptoms may include:
- Delirium tremens (DTs)
- Tremors (shakes)
- Extreme perspiration
The length of stay for this treatment ranges from 2 – 10 days, depending on the complexity of the detoxification interventions. Interventions in our inpatient medical detox campus in Arizona include completing an initial assessment, monitoring the patient’s detoxification, and implementing a health teaching component in the immediate post-withdrawal period.
Detox Services Provided by Buena Vista
- The highest level of care available
- 24-hour medically monitored withdrawal, detoxification and stabilization
- A secure and comfortable medical detox campus with private rooms
- A structured program with proven results
- Comprehensive long-term treatment and transition planning
- Personalized gourmet meals
- Inpatient detoxification at our medical detox center
- Short-term inpatient rehabilitation
- 2 – 10 days duration
To learn more about our professional, medical drug detox in Arizona, click here or contact us to get started today.