Substance Abuse Treatments
Quitting a drug or alcohol addiction is difficult even with help; it is nearly impossible to quit on one’s own. We’re here to help get you safely through detox, understand the reasons for your addiction and learn how to cope successfully without drugs or alcohol. Our comprehensive drug and alcohol addiction treatment program includes:
Medically assisted detox helps patients clear their systems of alcohol or opioid, prescription and stimulant drugs, while getting safely through withdrawal in the most comfortable way possible. Detox is the important first step on the journey to recovery and sobriety.
Intensive inpatient treatment provides full-time care in a safe, structured environment. Our team of experienced, knowledgeable physicians, nurses, psychologists and counselors work together to meet the physical, emotional and mental needs of every patient.
Therapy programs include a range of offerings, such as individual, family and group therapy, a 12-step program, and cognitive behavioral, grief and trauma-focused therapies, to help patients understand their addiction and provide life skills for successfully coping after treatment.
Our Approach to Addiction Treatment
At Buena Vista:
- We understand that no two individuals are exactly alike, and no single treatment is right for everyone.
- We believe that only a professional addiction treatment program operated and staffed by skilled providers can successfully treat substance abuse disorders.
- We believe that to be effective, alcohol and drug addiction treatment services must address not just the patient’s addiction, but his or her other needs as well, including mental health issues and the need for social support.
- We review each patient’s plan as treatment progresses, and we adjust it to suit the patient’s evolving needs.
- We monitor drug use continually and help patients identify signs of and prevent a possible relapse.
- Our goal is always to get the patient well on his or her individual journey to a happy, healthy and productive life.
Take the first step on your journey to addiction recovery today.