Are You Experiencing Signs of Addiction?
If you think you may have an alcohol or drug abuse problem, then ask yourself if you:
- Have a new group of friends who drink and take drugs
- Are less interested in attending social events
- Notice that your alcohol or drug use is causing problems at school or work
- Have stopped regularly attending school or work
- Have recently asked to borrow or have stolen money to buy alcohol or drugs
- Are in any legal or financial trouble due to drinking or drug use
- Spend a lot of time thinking about taking or getting drugs and alcohol
- Are having problems with family and other close relationships
- Are finding concentrating more difficult
- Are noticing rapid changes in mood or temper
- Are no longer interested in some activities or hobbies
- Have lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time
- Have glazed or red eyes, a runny nose or a constant cough
- Feel depressed and have much less energy
Are You Ready to Contact a Professional?
If you answered “yes” to two or more of the above questions, then it may be time to consult the knowledgeable admissions professionals at Buena Vista, a renowned drug and alcohol rehab campus. We will help you determine if you truly have a substance abuse problem, and if you do, we will help you take the first step on the journey to sobriety. Don’t you owe it to yourself to regain your happy, healthy and drug-free life?
How Buena Vista Can Help You
Addiction is difficult to beat, but it can be treated successfully. When you decide that you are ready to start addiction treatment, rest assured that our detox, inpatient and therapy programs have been proven effective. Don’t let another day go by — take the first step on your journey to a better life today. You’ll be glad you did!
Ready to regain control of your life? Take the first step on your journey to addiction recovery today.