Does Your Loved One Exhibit Signs of Addiction?
If you think your family member is struggling with an alcohol or drug problem, then ask yourself if he or she:
- Sees friends less often or attends fewer social events
- Hangs out with a different group of people
- Is exhibiting problems at school or work
- Has stopped going to school or work or is going sporadically
- Has been borrowing or stealing money
- Is in financial or legal trouble
- Finds concentrating difficult or appears confused
- Is exhibiting extreme changes in mood
- Is no longer interested in many activities or hobbies
- Seems drunk or “out of it” at various times
- Has lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time
- Has glazed or red eyes, a runny nose or a constant cough
- Has unexplained bruises or marks
- Is depressed and has very little energy
Is It Time to Contact a Professional?
If you answered “yes” to two or more of the above questions, then it may be time to consult the knowledgeable admissions professionals at Buena Vista. We can help you determine if your loved one has a substance abuse problem. If your loved one does indeed have an addiction problem, then let our well-respected campus help you help your loved one.
How Buena Vista Helps Your Loved One
Addiction is a difficult disease to beat, but it can be treated successfully. When your loved one begins treatment, rest assured that we offer effective, proven detox, inpatient and therapy programs. Don’t let another day go by — help your loved one take the first step on the road to recovery. You’ll be glad you did!
Ready to regain control of your life? Take the first step on your journey to addiction recovery today.