Need Travel Assistance?
Taking your first step in recovery is challenging enough without trying to arrange for all the other little details. Our case management team has access to many travel options in getting you to our center. The primary airport is Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), which is serviced by all major U.S. carriers. Once you arrive, you will travel from the airport to our center via ground transportation arranged by your case manager. Your case manager can also arrange for hotel accommodations for your loved ones as needed.
What Should You Bring?
- Driver’s license or other form of ID
- Insurance card
- Personal toiletries
- Clothing for cold weather (September – March)
- Clothing for warm weather (April – August)
- MP3 player, if desired
- Notebooks and writing and reading materials
- Appropriate pictures and items that offer a sense of home
Ready to regain control of your life? Take the first step on your journey to addiction recovery today.