Need Travel Assistance?
Taking your first step in recovery is challenging enough without trying to arrange for all the other little details. Our admissions team has access to many travel options in getting you to our center. We will assist in arranging local transportation if needed. For out of state clients, the primary airport is Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), which is serviced by all major U.S. carriers. Once you arrive, you will travel from the airport to our center via ground transportation arranged by your case manager. Your case manager can also arrange for hotel accommodations for your loved ones as needed.
What Should You Bring?
- All personal medications
- Insurance card and ID
- 5-7 days of clothing (comfortable clothing recommended: sweatpants, t-shirts, sweatshirts, socks, slippers, etc.)
- Comfortable shoes
- Toiletries (no ethyl alcohol products)
- Unopened packs of cigarettes or chewing tobacco (Due to Arizona Federal Law, you must be 21 years or older)
- Books, magazines, or other reading material
What Should You NOT Bring?
- Opened packs of cigarettes
- Revealing clothing
- Outside food and drink
- Avoid alcohol based hygienic items
- Nail polish
- Cleaning supplies
- Personal bedding
*Note: Everything brought in MUST be washed at the facility.
Ready to regain control of your life? Take the first step on your journey to addiction recovery today.