MAT (Medication Assisted Treatment)
Medication assisted treatment (MAT) enables supervised detoxification as part of an overall drug or alcohol substance abuse program. It helps counteract opioid physical dependence to promote a transition to further rehabilitation and prevent relapse.
Learn more >>
Building on the full continuum of care offered at Buena Vista, we offer a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) followed by an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). Clients can receive continued support throughout the duration of their treatment to optimize their success in recovery.
Learn more >>
Struggling with drug or alcohol addiction can leave you feeling isolated and lonely. It doesn’t have to be that way. You’re not alone. Buena Vista Recovery is here to provide the support you need to get clean. Step into a substance abuse program and start your path toward a better tomorrow.
It’s time to take back your life. Call our admissions hotline at 800-922-0095 today.
ARIZONA PATIENT-CENTERED DETOXIFICATION AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE FACILITY
When it’s time to take the first step on the road to addiction recovery, you want to take that step with a highly rated, professional, medically managed substance abuse recovery program such as the ones we offer.
Here, our patients are at the center of everything we do. Our abuse rehab center:
- Is staffed with some of the best mental and behavioral health professionals as well as case managers who follow the success of our patients and their families
- Provides patients with access to all services needed in their recovery through affiliations with nationally recognized leaders in behavioral health
- Fosters a unique, positive peer culture that promotes and cultivates a family atmosphere in which our patients feel loved and welcomed
- Offers a wide range of substance abuse detox programs in our modern, comfortable, safe and secure state-of-the-art campus
Have Any Questions?
What Is a Substance Abuse Program?
Treatment for addiction starts with a detox period. Entering a substance abuse program means having scientifically backed support throughout the process.
Lasting recovery starts next. Substance abuse treatment programs provide counseling and therapy to encourage lifelong changes and healing. There is no cure for addiction, but substance abuse programs offer the training and weapons you need to go into battle. They help you prepare to fight back and win.
Buena Vista Recovery programs focus on the individual. Your unique circumstances will help us design a successful treatment plan.
How Long Do Substance Abuse Programs Last?
The length of treatment varies according to your personal needs.
You’ve been battling alone for long enough. You are brave and strong. You can do this. Reach out to our admissions team and find out how we can help.
What Causes Addiction?
No two people are alike. Each person’s addiction experience is complex and unique. Any number of risk factors can combine in just the right way to trigger drug and alcohol abuse. These factors might include:
- Genetics and family history
- Easy access and use of drugs or alcohol at a young age
- Early, heavy exposure to substance use through family or media
- Additional mental health problems
- A history of abuse or neglect
- A high amount of past or present family conflict and violence
Does Insurance Cover Substance Abuse Treatment?
We work with a large number of insurance companies, including:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United HealthCare
- And many others
Most insurance companies cover some part of addiction rehabilitation services, but the amount and qualifying services vary. We can help. Just fill out our simple insurance verification form, and our admission specialists will be able to give you a detailed quote to help you understand your options.
At Buena Vista Recovery, we believe our patients deserve an experienced, educated and highly credentialed team. We strive to be recognized in the industry as a leader; we actively participate in industry associations for best practice sharing; and we maintain accreditations that ensure we are recognized as the best in the industry.