CONFIDENTIAL, PATIENT-FOCUSED DRUG & ALCOHOL INPATIENT REHAB CENTER
Are you one of the millions of individuals struggling with addiction? While breaking the vicious and dangerous cycle of addiction is difficult, long-term sobriety is possible—and it’s almost impossible to do it alone.
Transitioning into inpatient rehab after detox is the best treatment option for many patients. Inpatient treatment, also known as residential treatment, allows you to receive personalized treatment and care while living at one of our rehab facilities.
THE BENEFITS OF CHOOSING INPATIENT REHAB
There are many benefits of choosing an inpatient rehab, including the following:
- A substance-free environment to prevent relapse
- Personalized treatment and therapy options
- Structured daily routines
- A safe and supportive environment
- 24/7 medical support
- The opportunity to learn valuable coping skills and address the causes of your addiction
- A simple transition process into an inpatient rehab from detox
- Opportunities to transition into outpatient programs after treatment
THE ROLE OF DETOX IN INPATIENT TREATMENT
Detox is the first step to recovering from addiction. It is the process of the body flushing out toxins and functioning without the drugs it relied on. Unfortunately, this process is uncomfortable and painful and can be life-threatening depending on the withdrawal symptoms and symptom severity.
Because detox can be dangerous and uncomfortable, a medically supervised detox is key to a successful recovery. Not only can the staff at Buena Vista make you safe and more comfortable during detox, but our drug-free and alcohol-free environment eliminates the possibility of relapse during the detox process.
Additionally, we create personalized treatment plans that will best help you along the road to recovery—and can help you transition into an inpatient treatment program after your detox.
INPATIENT SERVICES AND THERAPY PROGRAMS AFTER DETOX
Congratulations! You made it through the first step, which is one of the hardest. Now that detox is successfully completed, you may be wondering what to do or where to go next on your road to addiction recovery.
Moving forward, your next step is allowing yourself the time to stabilize, get centered, and create a long-term plan for your recovery at Buena Vista‘s drug and alcohol inpatient rehab treatment center. We’re here to help you with all of this.
We believe family services are a crucial part of inpatient drug and alcohol treatment. That’s why we have developed specific programs in our inpatient rehab in Arizona to help families recover together. Our dedicated case managers guide our patients and their families through interactive family and group sessions to help educate everyone involved about the disease of addiction. We also help family members learn behaviors that actually support their loved one’s recovery.
Additionally, our Arizona substance abuse inpatient treatment program includes 12-step meetings. Buena Vista has several comfortable gathering areas in our residential treatment facility that allow for plenty of connection and opportunity to create new relationships with other alcoholics and addicts in the community.
These people truly understand what you are going through and can relate on a level that no one else can.
IS INPATIENT TREATMENT RIGHT FOR YOU?
Wondering if inpatient treatment is right for you? You may benefit from residential treatment if:
- You have an addiction associated with high relapse rates, such as opioid, prescription drug, or alcohol addiction
- You have co-occurring mental health conditions, such as bipolar disorder, depression, or anxiety
- Your living environment would present roadblocks to long-term sobriety
- This is your first time receiving addiction treatment
IS INPATIENT TREATMENT RIGHT FOR YOU?
Buena Vista, an Arizona inpatient rehabilitation campus, offers residential substance abuse inpatient treatment in a comfortable setting on our modern campus. Your stay will last between 7 and 28 days, depending on your individual needs.
While undergoing treatment at one of the best inpatient substance abuse facilities in the country, you will spend a lot of time focusing on getting to the root of your addiction and addressing the underlying issues you haven’t been able to deal with previously.
Throughout the residential treatment program, you will work one-on-one with a therapist and participate in various group therapies daily. Additionally, our gold standard of care includes many patient benefits to help them along their road to recovery, including:
- Private rooms for inpatient rehab
- Access to gourmet food and snacks
- Smoking allowed for patients 21 and older
- Assistance with aftercare planning/transition, transportation arrangements, and legal issues
- Access to Netflix
- Daily visits with your team of doctors
- A personalized treatment plan that suits you specifically
Ready to regain control of your life? Take the first step on your journey to addiction recovery today by participating in our drug and alcohol inpatient rehab treatment in Arizona.