When you or someone you love is struggling with substance addiction, you want to choose the best possible detox and recovery center. Located in nearby Cave Creek, Buena Vista Recovery is just that place. We’re proud to offer the kind of family focused, patient-oriented rehab Mesa, AZ, patients need to break old patterns and move forward to happier, healthier lives. Recognized as a top rehab facility, our center specializes in various addiction treatments for alcohol and drug rehab in Mesa, AZ. Come to us when you want help moving towards long-term sobriety in a safe, compassionate environment.
Benefits of Choosing In-State Treatment
When you’re exploring the possibilities for alcohol rehab in Mesa, AZ, there are significant advantages to choosing a facility that’s located in state. Consider the benefits you’ll gain by staying in Arizona for treatment:
- Affordability — Staying in state can save you money by eliminating the costs of air travel, rental cars and hotel stays. In contrast, you can drive to our facility from Mesa in about 45 minutes.
- Local support — Many patients have supportive friends and family members in the area who are willing to help with detox, rehab and recovery. By seeking treatment in state, you’ll make it more possible for them to visit and participate in group therapies as needed.
Programs We Offer
Our medically managed inpatient and residential detoxification center in Cave Creek exists to help patients succeed in overcoming addictions. With that mission in mind, Buena Vista Recovery offers several substance abuse programs:
- Medical detox — Our medically managed detoxification program not only has the support of board-certified physicians, but also provides a safe, comfortable environment in which patients can stabilize. Stays typically last for two to 10 days and include everything from personalized gourmet meals to health education.
- Inpatient — Our inpatient rehabilitation program is one of the best in the country, offering confidential, patient-focused care in a comfortable, residential setting. Stays last between seven and 28 days and include both one-on-one and group therapies.
- Therapy — We have a wide range of different therapies available, from a 12-step support program to cognitive behavioral therapy. Because each person is unique, we draw from various options to create custom treatment programs for our patients.
Choose Buena Vista Recovery
At Buena Vista Recovery, we understand that the first step in addiction recovery is often the hardest one, so we want to make it as stress-free as possible to get started. Jump-start the process by completing our online insurance verification form and contact us today to learn more about rehab in Mesa, AZ.
Begin treatment now at Buena Vista Recovery!