When you or someone you love is in need of a family-focused, patient-oriented Tucson drug rehabilitation center, come to Buena Vista Recovery. Located in Tucson, Arizona, is only about two hours northwest, so we’re easily accessible to those looking for drug rehab in Tucson, AZ, or its suburbs.
Our state-of-the-art drug and alcohol treatment center consists of a 50,000-square-foot campus with equipment and resources to provide holistic, effective and safe patient services. Our substance abuse recovery center has compassionate specialists and innovative technology to help you regain control of your life.
Our team of professionals understands that taking the first step toward healing is often the hardest part of the journey. That’s why we’re here to provide highly rated, professional, medically managed care that can make all the difference in helping you move toward recovery
The Benefits of Choosing an In-State Treatment Facility
Buena Vista Recovery is top ranked among drug and alcohol rehab treatment centers in Tucson, AZ. While we serve patients from throughout the nation, locals enjoy several particular advantages. Here are a few of the benefits that come from choosing an in-state treatment facility such as ours:
- Affordability— Choosing our center for drug and alcohol treatment in Tucson means getting support that is nearby and accessible, saving you the costs of airfare, hotel stays and other travel expenses. For Arizona patients, picking an in-state facility is typically the most affordable option for rehab.
- Easy access to family— Many patients have a network of local friends and family members who are ready and willing to help with their addiction treatment and recovery. Choosing a Tucson rehab and substance abuse center means keeping that support system close by, where it’s best able to help you.
Programs We Offer at Buena Vista Recovery
At Buena Vista Recovery, we provide patients with all the services they need for recovery, led by nationally recognized leaders in behavioral health. We’re pleased to offer a variety of programs aimed at addiction treatment, including:
- Medical detox— To help patients rid their bodies of chemical toxins, alcohol and drugs before starting addiction recovery, we offer medically supervised detoxification services. These programs operate under the guidance of board-certified physicians and highly qualified nurses. We aim to make patients as safe and comfortable as possible during treatment.
- Inpatient— Our inpatient rehabilitation facility provides residential care in a modern, comfortable setting. Depending on an individual’s needs, stays can last between seven and 28 days. Inpatient treatment involves both one-on-one and group therapies on a daily basis.
- Therapy— We offer a wide variety of therapeutic options in order to have a large toolbox of treatment possibilities available to our patients. These include 12-step programs, cognitive behavioral therapy, grief therapy and group therapy. Depending on each patient’s situation and personality, we individualize therapy as needed.
PROGRAMS OFFERED AT OUR ALCOHOL & SUBSTANCE ABUSE CENTER
- Medically Monitored Detox
- Inpatient Residential Treatment
- Partial Hospitalization (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- Outpatient (OP)
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Primary Care Physicians
Get Started Now
If you’re researching drug treatment centers in Tucson, begin by visiting our insurance verification page. Then contact us to begin treatment and take the first essential step toward healing.
ABOUT TUCSON, ARIZONA
Located in the Upland Sonoran Desert, Tucson combines all the amenities that city living might provide, while nestled between picturesque mountains. As the second-largest city in Arizona with a population just over 550,000, it really has a little bit of everything. It is home to a major university, has a rich, multicultural history, boasts several attractions, and is an up-and-coming center for sophisticated gastronomic, theater, and musical experiences. The cityscapes assure that you are just minutes away from convenience, and yet, there are also countless parks, trails, ranches, zoos, and even ski resorts that segue back seamlessly into a naturally breathtaking setting.
This balmy, beautiful city is a haven for both the students and “snowbirds” who comprise its migratory population, as well as the 3.5 million people who visit as tourists. The convenience of big-city life, bikeable flatland, and thriving natural getaways only serve to further highlight the college-town charm that keeps The Old Pueblo feel.
Why Choose Buena Vista Alcohol Rehab Center in Tucson, AZ
Buena Vista is an outstanding campus for medical detoxification. Recovering from substance abuse can be an intimidating goal, and when things are unsettled, sometimes we crave security. Our team at Buena Vista can provide that.
Safety is our highest priority, especially as a detox facility. We take the risks associated with withdrawal very seriously here. Buena Vista holds a Detox Campus License of 3.7 through ASAM (American Society of Medicine), which is the top of the range for the level of care provided. Our level of care is known as clinically managed high-intensity residential services for adults. That means 24-hour care with skilled counselors. They help stabilize and prepare patients as they progress towards outpatient treatment and the restoration of control over their lives.
(IN BULLETS)-Our team has licensed staff, clinical, and medical personnel who are able to address issues related to substance abuse treatment and detoxification on an expert level. Their top priorities are the comfort and safety of their patients. -Case managers work tirelessly to monitor the success of our patients and help them actively involve their families and loved ones. -We ensure that our patients have access to all available services for recovery, through affiliation with nationally recognized service providers who are blazing trails in behavioral health. -Our state-of-the-art campus helps patients adapt to a positive peer culture that has proved essential to our various programs.
Recovery is a complex, but rewarding process. We can do this, together. Let us help you on this journey!
BUENA VISTA REHAB CENTER VS. OTHER ADDICTION TREATMENT CENTER
Our Golden Standard
- Private rooms
- Daily visits with our team of doctors
- Gourmet food
- Licensed Master-level therapist
- Smoking allowed
- Case managers
- 2 staff for 1 patient
- Individual therapy sessions daily
- Staff dedicated to helping with legal issues
- Transportation arrangements
- Aftercare planning/transition
- ASAM 3.7
The Typical Campus
- Group rooms
- Follow-up every 48 hours
- Hospital-standard nutrition
- Non-Master’s-level therapists
- Non-smoking Campus
- No case managers
- 1 staff for 5 patients
- One individual therapy session a week
- No staff dedicated to helping with legal issues
- No transportation arrangements
- Standard discharging
- No Netflix
- No DIRECTV
- ASAM 3.0
If you or someone you know is seeking rehab for alcohol abuse in Tucson, AZ get in touch with one of our addiction professionals today. We are located at 5151 E Pima St, Tucson, AZ 85712 and can be reached at (520) 436-7860
Begin treatment now at Buena Vista Recovery!