If you’re looking for a Nevada rehab solution that offers total confidentiality, consider that a better place to find that level of privacy may be out of state. Choosing a facility outside your geographic area allows you to avoid the everyday distractions and triggers that prevent focused recovery. Located near Phoenix in Cave Creek, AZ, Buena Vista Recovery is an excellent alternative to a Nevada inpatient drug rehab center. Instead of seeking drug rehab in Nevada, come to a facility where you can get away from your usual environment and dedicate yourself to healing.
Benefits of Seeking Addiction Treatment Away From Nevada
When you go out of state to Buena Vista Recovery instead of choosing a local Nevada rehab center, you’ll enjoy several advantages:
- A place to focus on recovery — Going to Arizona helps you both physically and mentally separate from your everyday life. This removes many outside distractions that can get in the way of recovery.
- Removal from familiar temptations — For addicts who have established relationships and routines for getting drugs or other substances, going out of state is a way to cut those ties. Without easy access, it becomes possible to pursue healthy alternatives such as peer support groups or therapies.
- Total confidentiality — If you’re at all concerned about other people finding out about your treatment, going out of state is the best way to maintain total confidentiality. Coming to Arizona takes you away from acquaintances and coworkers who may not understand what you’re battling.
Why Choose Buena Vista Recovery
Located about 40 minutes north of Phoenix, Buena Vista Recovery is one of the nation’s leading drug and alcohol detox facilities. Patients come to us from all over the country to receive medically managed inpatient and residential care. We offer a staff of licensed clinicians, medical professionals and dedicated case managers who work with patients individually, providing comprehensive services and a positive peer culture. When you come to our modern, state-of-the-art facility, you receive everything you need to begin the healing process.
Programs We Offer
Buena Vista Recovery is committed to providing patients with the therapies and tools they need to succeed. We offer the following programs focused on addiction treatment:
- Medical detox — We have a team of board-certified physicians and registered nurses who supervise patients through a medically managed detoxification process.
- Inpatient programs — With inpatient treatment, patients check into a safe, structured setting that’s intended to feel like a home away from home. Here, they can receive full-time care to ease them towards addiction recovery.
- Therapy — We offer a large selection of evidence-based therapies, from grief therapy to behavioral therapy, so we have plenty of possibilities from which to choose when individualizing care plans.
Nevada Cities We Serve
Individuals have come to Buena Vista Recovery for addiction treatment from throughout Nevada including the following areas:
- Las Vegas
If you’re ready to learn more about pursuing treatment at Buena Vista Recovery in Arizona, visit our insurance verification page to complete the preliminary paperwork. You also can contact us anytime to ask questions or discuss your needs.
Contact Buena Vista Recovery today to get started on the road to recovery!