Substance Abuse Treatment for Professionals
In conjunction with our Joint Commission accredited partners, Buena Vista Recovery has developed one of the most advanced recovery programs for professionally licensed individuals.
The subjects of our professional treatment programs include:
- Doctors and medical professionals
- First responders
- Police and law enforcement professionals
- Commercial pilots
- Licensed transportation professionals
A successful accredited program such as our Professional Addiction Treatment Program, with its long-lasting results, is recognized by most licensing boards. As a member of ICOTP (Independent Coalition of Treatment Providers), Buena Vista is a leading partner in these programs by ensuring accreditation, program compliance and reporting measurements.
Addiction Treatment Program
Our impaired professionals program provides the highest level of confidentiality and the one-on-one support that is necessary for these individuals to regain their normal professional lives. Your professional license is an integral part of your life. If it is compromised, you need to enroll in a program like ours that offers the structure and proven success that will help you retain your professional license — and regain your life.
Buena Vista’s professional recovery program is made up of components that have been tested by licensing boards. Results show that participants in these types of program components have retained a 92 percent sobriety rate after 10 years. Components include:
- Evaluation and treatment planning
- Inpatient treatment (typically 90 days)
- Intensive outpatient treatment (IOP)
- Sober living/transitional living (optional)
- Continuous random drug treatment
- Continuous peer group support (12 steps)
- Care management/dedicated case manager/recovery advocate